Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce
The Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce is organized to support and advance the business community in Rhode Island by providing leadership initiatives in economic and human development. It’s mission is:
- Pursuing continuous improvement for the business community.
- Encouraging and supporting a collaborative effort between business and other community entities.
- Recognizing that solutions to today’s complex challenges must be found through cooperation and collaboration.
- Operating with the highest ethical standards (honesty, integrity).
- Providing member-driven quality customer service.
- Being a catalyst for positive change.
- Recognizing that it is often necessary to take risks to achieve organizational objectives.
- Acknowledging that good business practices build good communities for us all.
- Understanding that if it’s not good for the community, it’s not good for business.
|Start Date||Name Details||Location||Price||Status|
Morning Coffee [Keeping the Books & Start Realty] – Thurs., April 13
|1639 Main St, West Warwick, RI 02893, United States||$5.00||Limited Tickets|
Statewide Business After Hours [CROWNE PLAZA] – Wed., April 26
|801 Greenwich Avenue, Warwick, RI 02886, United States||$20.00||Limited Tickets|